Friday 24 October 2008

Date for the Switch On

I received a letter this morning that 5th November has been set for my switch on which is under 2 weeks! Wow - I can't believe how the time has gone quick since my operation.

I'm slowly getting better each day. Sometimes I just lose balance and feel dizzy. Yesterday I went out for the first time on my own. It was good to get out of the house for a bit and get some fresh air. I have been having trouble sleeping on my implanted side as the scar is still a bit swollen. I guess that will take time to heal properly. My hair is still growing back fast!

4 comments:

Lissa said...

Good luck with switch on!


How you feel?



can i ask how old are you?

Katie-Louise's blog said...

Hey Claire,

Great blod you have here. All the best with your Switch on. Charlotte told me all about you :)

katie

Charlotte said...

Hey mate, How are you?

Welcome to blogging!!! LOL

Take care and speak soon.

xx

Www.lozsmedicsljourney.blogspot.co.uk said...

oo exciting!! Good luck with that! :) Let us know what happens!! hehe

Yes it will be sore on the implanted side for a bit but it will soon be right :)

Laura