Saturday 21 February 2009

3-monthly tune up

I had been so excited all week as my 3-monthly tune up was approaching. I knew I would do well as I had been picking up so many little things on a daily basis. At my workplace, I am beginning to hear people saying the odd sentences in the background.

Yesterday, I met Sarah, one of the Audiologists who I never met before. She tested the sounds by me pressing the button using my CI and hearing aid so she can update my audiogram and see if there was any change from the previous one. The result was at 15dB(HL) across the frequency range tested (250Hz – 4 kHz). I then did the same test as before (without lipreading) and my BKB score was 84% keywords correct. That had improved from 61% at 1 month post. I was so chuffed!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty amazing, keep up the good work! :)

http://ajcochlearimplant.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Bienvenido a la página web de Muebles Carisma con más de 15 años de experiencia en el sector del muebles.
En nuestras tiendas disponemos de mobiliario ideal para amueblar tu hogar , sofás, colchones, camas, armarios y todo lo que puedas necesitar para dar un toque especial a tu casa.
Muebles Carisma está compuesta por un equipo de profesionales te ayudarán a encontrar el mueble que se ajusta a tus gustos y presupuesto.